This ECAHO “A” Show is open to all horses registered in any WAHO recognized Studbook by the closing date of Entry (20th of November).
Entries will OPEN the 5th of NOVEMBER and CLOSE the 20th of NOVEMBER
No entry restrictions
All horses except yearlings should have qualified at an ECAHO affiliated show in one of the following ways:
- 1st to 5th place in an A or B show or
- 1st to 5th place in Yearling class at a Title or A Show
- 1st to 5th place in a National Championship Show or
- 1st to 3rd place in a C International, C National or European Shows
- 1st and 2nd place at Specific Origin Shows
- Yearlings do not need to qualify for this show.
- For the DESERT BRED classes entry is open to any horse registered in KAAHC Stud Book as Saudi Desert Bred
Entry fees: 2000 SAR per horse
Beneficiary Name: KING ABDULAZIZ ARABIAN HORSES CENTER AT DIRAB
Bank Name: BANQUE SAUDI FRANSI – High Networth P.O. Box 56006 Riyadh 11554
Bank Account No: 986 7520 0185
IBAN No: SA 5655 000 0000 986 7520 0185
KAAHC is the official body to confirm the participation to the event.
Entry forms guidelines are present in: www.kaahcshow.com
All forms must be returned by email: [email protected] or
by fax: 011 5240442 with all the copies requested with contact name and number indicated in each page.
All unsigned or uncompleted forms will compromise the horses acceptance.